Salary 90’000 - 120’000 CHF per year
- - Several years of experience in Java EE
- In-depth knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Solid experience with agile frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe
- Good knowledge of tools such as Jira / Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket, Postman, IDE and browser extensions, etc.
- Ideally further knowledge in RESTful API, JSON, React or AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 or even in development of iOS/Android Apps
- - design and modelling of front-end and back-end applications as well as interfaces to databases and other applications
- development, implementation, and maintenance of front-end and back-end applications
- additional development of front-end and back-end components based on existing applications
- creation of builds and releases as well as execution of UI tests, regression tests and software deliveries (continuous delivery, continuous integration, build pipeline, code management, etc.)
- creating and maintaining of documentation (concepts, models, test procedures, user manual, etc.)
- analysing and solving application errors as part of third-level support
- Java EE
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.